Declined Got banned for fake racism by calling someone gay and disrespect just because i said spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
they lied on the calladmin with the racism and the disrespect on the pm chat by the word spam and gay, they were just angry that i said they were gay, so they decided to made me ban, i have proof of it, just called them gay once, they started rushing me and trying to make me ban, this is really bullshit, i have proof, please, i was starting to have fun

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were not banned because of a false accusation. I checked your recent chat-logs and found racism, homophobia, and insults.

HCDZzh7.png

GzNMqB0.png

ovYush1.png

96FWe29.png

rvaWltJ.png

There's more examples beyond those shown under the spoiler, I just was hitting the limit for the amount of images I could put into my post.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
those are chats that are not from today
Just because you said something yesterday or a few days ago doesn't mean you're free from punishment. I should mention though that the original CallAdmin report on you was for spamming in-game PM's. I just found this all while checking your chat-logs for chat-spam (before I knew it was for spamming PM's).

Status
Not open for further replies.