Declined Got banned for 'raiding'

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboGnat

Oct 11, 2020
Me and my friends joined this server and got banned about a half hour later for 'raiding'

We were all top scoring and just stomping the server, so I guess we were too good for the admins to handle.

To be honest, it's kinda stupid if you ban us for playing together. I wasn't even using my microphone and Mr. Art and Domino were AFK.

So maybe you should unban us because your "moderator" doesn't know what the hell he's doing. You should maybe re-teach it the rules, you should also make your admins stop making up shit, and fake rules because we're better than you at a video game.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanCERP/ - profile link

Good day.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
"When there was a call admin report on, I joined and banned the person who was spamming the f-slur in chat (after looking through his logs of course)

"Upon banning him, they started to get disrespectful and started saying slurs on mic, including other rule-breaking"

Well it doesn't seem like your story and the staff's are the same.

RoboGnat

Oct 11, 2020
"When there was a call admin report on, I joined and banned the person who was spamming the f-slur in chat (after looking through his logs of course)

"Upon banning him, they started to get disrespectful and started saying slurs on mic, including other rule-breaking"

Well it doesn't seem like your story and the staff's are the same.
Are you sure you're on the right report? Can you at least name these people? Because I don't even use my mic when I'm on your server. No one was saying slurs on the mic, or "Other rule breaking". I just want to be unbanned because I was 'raiding' when I wasn't. I wasn't banned for saying slurs because I can't use my mic and don't type in chat often.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You've been rude to staff on multiple occasions during this appeal process and, when I pointed that out along with an inconsistency in your side of the story, you insulted staff again and blocked me. Given everything mentioned, the conversation you had with Buns over Discord DM's, and a quick review of your chat-logs (which revealed multiple provocative statements/insults, albeit not at the time of the ban), I have decided to side with Buns here. What happened as he describes it seems more probable right now.

Appeal declined. You may reappeal this ban in 4 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.