Declined Got banned for several reasons but one of them is false

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucky

Dec 31, 2018
Hello. First of all im not gonna say im sorry for writing the things I wrote, because I didnt wrote them because I actually hated a spesific race or supported nazis which is uhhh....Obvious enough? I wrote the n word with ending gga and thought it was allowed since Im pretty sure I see everyone writing everything they see. But anyways, theres no excuse to make. I deserved that ban lol

HOWEVER, it says on my ban list racism and homophobia. I dont remember doing anything related to homophobia?

Also, if this is my ''justice'' for getting banned, then the guy I was arguing with should also get banned if we are true justice warriors here ^^.

The swastika thing basically was I posted a swastika because I had it as a bind to trigger people who get triggered by stuff like this and then they called a nazi(lol).

And I said ummmmmmm, just because you post a swastika doesnt mean you support Hitler...????

But anyways, if there is proof of me being homophobic please show me and if there is not please remove it. Thank you.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
W5n45ri.png
Admittedly I did not notice it was from 2018 rather than 2019, so while it is still an offense, it was from a while ago. I'll add a notation that it was over a year ago I guess, since I usually exclude stuff beyond then. Still, on its own it does not change anything about your ban, as you were quite disrespectful and inclined to use racial slurs beyond that.

Also, if this is my ''justice'' for getting banned, then the guy I was arguing with should also get banned if we are true justice warriors here ^^.
If you wish, you can report any other users if they were rule-breaking. Otherwise, I see no reason to ban a player legitimately calling you out for your rule-breaking?

And I said ummmmmmm, just because you post a swastika doesnt mean you support Hitler...????
Doesn't matter your personal views, swastikas are not allowed.

Anyway, besides a minor edit to the reasoning, nothing is changing about the ban. As you state yourself, you completely deserved it.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.