Accepted Got banned for ''[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Male_07

May 22, 2020
My account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Male_07mdl/
I readed some appeals with that reason and i think its about that someone has linked ip onto my or something like this
I don't know if my computer is used and i think it was at time when i still was playing with my irl friend next to me on his laptop and with his siter but now we ain't meeting... lets go back to point i didn't do anything can someone help me pls?

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, whilst investigating your ban, I found this account that was the original source for your duplicate account ban.

Your account was banned approximately one month after this one back in 2018. Do you have any association to it?

Additionally, may I ask why it took you so long to appeal this duplicate account ban?

Male_07

May 22, 2020
No i don't have a association and if there is a way to show it cause i dont know. It took me so long to appeal this cause i allways where lazy and i could'nt copy paste link and fastest way was to search for another server and now i appeal cause my friend plays there and i can't join him

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
After doing some further investigation, I've concluded that I don't find the above account related to you, and thus will lift your duplicate account ban.

I have just unbanned you, if you have any further issues connecting to our servers, feel free to contact me through forum PMs.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.