Accepted got SMAC permbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, and sorry for the late response. I have a couple questions I would like you to answer:
  1. Have you ever used cheats in TF2?
  2. What were you doing in the server prior to the ban?
  3. Do you have any alternate Steam accounts?

Bilguun0714

Feb 18, 2020
1: no i have never used cheats even i dont know how to properly use programs and stuffs

2: just joined and instantly banned but i have like so many custom tf2 animations and stuffs

3: yes but i didnt used it since i created it i just used it for test the trading on it i have not played one it maybe idk i didnt used it like 3-4 months
Post automatically merged:

Hello, and sorry for the late response. I have a couple questions I would like you to answer:
  1. Have you ever used cheats in TF2?
  2. What were you doing in the server prior to the ban?
  3. Do you have any alternate Steam accounts?
1: no i have never used cheats even i dont know how to properly use programs and stuffs

2: just joined and instantly banned but i have like so many custom tf2 animations and stuffs

3: yes but i didnt used it since i created it i just used it for test the trading on it i have not played one it maybe idk i didnt used it like 3-4 months

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

1. If not, can you explain why you are also banned on Wonder.tf for the same reason? >Link<
  2. So you were instantly banned upon joining?
  3. Can you link this account?

Bilguun0714

Feb 18, 2020
1: i got banned before for griefing and trolling maybe or spamming maybe I forgot but this time I got instantly banned idk why or idk how btw I have so laggy on my computer I have gtx560 ti maybe that's a problem or not idk

2: yes I got instantly banned before get banned i had so many lags on official server but I thought "fuck it wonderland does not lag me so amma go play wonderland" and before I joining my friend pinging me discord and I lagged so much and got banned

3: what account

1. If not, can you explain why you are also banned on Wonder.tf for the same reason? >Link<
1: i got banned before for griefing and trolling maybe or spamming maybe I forgot but this time I got instantly banned idk why or idk how btw I have so laggy on my computer I have gtx560 ti maybe that's a problem or not idk

2: yes I got instantly banned before get banned i had so many lags on official server but I thought "fuck it wonderland does not lag me so amma go play wonderland" and before I joining my friend pinging me discord and I lagged so much and got banned

3: what account

and I don't care I get unbanned or not I just love your servers because its almost lag free on my computer

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Thank you. This should be the final question: you mentioned you have custom TF2 stuff, can you explain in detail what exactly they are?

Bilguun0714

Feb 18, 2020
Thank you. This should be the final question: you mentioned you have custom TF2 stuff, can you explain in detail what exactly they are?
custom hud, weapon animations, custom weapon models, custom voice lines, custom merc models

btw I deleted most of them so I don't want to get banned on other servers

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Thank you for your quick responses. After investigation, I found no concrete proof indicating you were using cheats, and so I have decided you are most likely innocent. Sorry for the inconvenience; your ban has now been lifted.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.