Great job mods, Great job....

Pyro

May 26, 2018
Belgium
Now that the Mods have simply removed props in certain maps on the zombieservers on tf2 those map have now too become unsurvivable. great job mods.
You CAN'T balance out a map by simply removing the props on a map for example:

-zom_panic_fixv2_ig____________________________(props removed)______________________zombies 100% winrate.
-zm_mountainhome_sp1_ig_____________________(props removed)______________________zombies 90% winrate.
-zom_panic_apartment_ig_v3___________________(props removed)______________________zombies 93% winrate.

Instaid of removing all the props on those maps you should have removed only a few or replace them with different items.
Then there are the old unbalanced map like these:

-zom_floating_city_v1: just 1 big shooting range for the players (new/unskilled) players can only get up 1 way up
-zom_glutch_v3: also 1 big sniper shooting range (distance of open field is so huge without props or walls to hide behind)

And there are many more that need a closer look. i know you have a lot of work and this is perhaps just a side job but dammit don't do just easy fixes like removing props all on a map. take your time to play the map or test the map out and see what the problems are before you fiddle with them.
I already suggested it once to you all in this tread (https://wonderland.tf/threads/edit-or-remove-zombie-tf2-unfair-maps.4474/#post-23892)
if you want the servers not to die out i suggest you take a closer look because the servers are getting worse every "fix".

Greetings,
A dissapointed member.
Post automatically merged:

btw those map get people to rage quit
A LOT

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova