GREAT NEWS !!!!! - Bio Medic

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
I am proud to announce that my map (Facility) has just been tested and accepted by Mifil a former admin friend. The release of my map is unknown however. It may come out sometime tommorrow !

There was a voting for the 4 map ideas that i had today. The map that i will be creating next is called "Last Flight In Badlands" this map is going to be an airport. I will have one seceret and multiple defending points. The zombies will spawn outside of the airport giving humans time to either run or prepare. As always i will try to make my map with high detail, good protection for zombies so they dont get spawncamped, and i will make the map All-Class where you can pick any class without any problems like shortrange or longrange.

Last edited:

Bio Medic Offline

Feb 1, 2019
B.I.A Headquarters
Yea boi. But there is only one problem. Since the game takes place in the 60's and 70's, i will build a double propeller plane. not a modern. Helicopter would be easier for me but if you guys want a plane then ill try my best. That would be the number 1 seceret. I'll also make another seceret just for Yenti. *evil face*.
Post automatically merged:

Yea boi. But there is only one problem. Since the game takes place in the 60's and 70's, i will build a double propeller plane. not a modern. Helicopter would be easier for me but if you guys want a plane then ill try my best. That would be the number 1 seceret. I'll also make another seceret just for Yenti. *evil face*.

For Yenti's special seceret there will be a nuclear bomb nearby the plane. It's purpose is to kill all your friends and loved ones. This bomb will have a 20 second timer until detonation. You should probably arm the bomb before you take the plane and if youre friends take the plane while you arm the bomb it still has to take off. So hopefully you catch up to the plane before it takes off. This makes the map a mini survival escape if you know the seceret.

Last edited: