Greetings everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
Hello everyone in the Wonderland community, I realise I have made one of these before in the old forums however I see it as only fitting that I re-introduce ones self again with the coming of my new adventures into this community and my new arrival into the new forums.

Things I should tell you here;

Where are you from?
I am from the lovely tea drinking nation of Great Britain and as the country has the stereotype for, I also do love a good cup of tea with some fine quality biscuits. I originate from London but moved to the countryside for a much more peaceful life style (that and I had no choice due to my age by hay-ho)

How have you found Wonderland.tf?
I found Wonderland through a lot of your administrators and mods who I know from other communities and I decided that I should find out what they are doing and came across Wonderland which I must admit, the sheer magnitude of servers that is accessible for me to play on is amazing and I'm looking forward to delving deep into them.

What servers do you play on?
As I mentioned I have seen the vast amount of servers this community has and the only one I can 100% say I will be playing on is the Jail Break servers as for years now I have had a very close bond with the game mode and I feel that I know every little thing about it (Obviously with a new community comes no rules to follow but I find they are usually quite similar in concept but is changed to make the community it comes from stand out). When it comes to chilling out I can see myself playing the Mario Kart servers and things like the "Jumping" server.

Do you play anything else other than Team Fortress 2?
In terms of games that the community has servers off no I don't as things like CSGO has never truly intrigued me however from time to time I do enjoy a good game of Little Inferno where the whole premises of the game is to burn everything to make money so that I can buy more items to burn until at the end of the game you (Spoiler detected this will replace it so nothing is ruined). I also play games such as Terraria as I find it's a far better Minecraft with much more to explore and to build, especially when it comes to being able to dig straight down.

Anything else I could mention?
I could mention a great many things however I won't go into vast detail as I'm sure no one wants to be bored to death reading a simple introduction. What I will say however is that I find myself to be very relaxed and laid back until it comes to puzzles which I will do what ever it takes to complete it (When it comes to puzzles I love them and it's dangerous to get in my way). I adore Cats as I am a cat person but if you ever show me a picture of a Pug or do actually own a Pug I will forever be your best friend... and no I don't have a Pug addiction "much".

I am extremly looking forward to meeting everyone here in this community from the casual players such as myself ranging to the mods and admins who I hope to never anger. I hope to play with you all very soon and I give best wishes to you, the reader.

Best Regards, YoutuberChris
P.S. I'm not an actual Youtuber, it's just a nickname that I've kept from when I stopped years ago.

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
What the hell is this, an application or a introduction?

+ app seems well written.
It is an introduction however I like to keep everything I do professional and well written, I feel that it in a way it shows how I am as a person in that I put the maximum amount of dedication into everything I do. Even if it's just an introduction (as mentioned earlier). If it is a bit to much I do apologise however.

Thank you on the compliment though good sir. It means a lot.

Last edited:

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
Aug 3, 2017
United Kingdom
I'M NOT A FURRY :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
:blobthump::blobthump:
I'm sorry if my last message was slightly miss-understood. I didn't mean to call you a furry. What I meant was its cool you're not a furry. However those who are a furry I don't disrespect their choices and think it's respectable if people do choose the furry life style.

I hope this clears that message up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.