Accepted Guard Ban Appeal (reupload)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
WARNING: THIS IS A REUPLOAD. (because the ban hasn't ended)

A few days ago (16/5/2019) I hopped on a wln.tf Jailbreak server, and I remember freekilling the user "Autismo the amazing autist" and then suiciding "as a joke", since he had bullied me on voice-chat by calling me a child (which I consider very offensive), continuously saying "F*ck you Mario" and using other curse combos (xd).

[To any admin reading this who doesn't play JB (don't want to seem superior or sth but), this ban's duration is reduced only when you're alive on a JB server. So I can't just wait a day with steam off so that my ban gets removed, I must be on the server, alive in-game (on red team).]

I understand I performed illegality, I seriously regret it, and I've got little to no excuses but the fact that I was exhausted while I was on that session.
I've also seen people free kill so many times, that I've been a bit biased. My brain was probably thinking, "eh, everyone does it nowadays so, why the f not?".

There is nothing else to say, but to request yet again, to please remove my guard ban.

Thank you for reading.

-Mario

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Your guardban not having ended was a back-side problem. So you were supposed to be unbanned a long time ago, but your guardban "broke". Anyways, you are now unbanned.
Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.