Accepted Guard Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebeller | wln.tf

Jun 23, 2020
Hello everyone, I've been guard banned for mass freekill. Before I state why I'm appealing, I well deserve this guardban I knew it broke the rules but I massfreekilled for my own personal entertainment.

What happened was I placed a warden marker in the water of sweeper and had a blu turn it on to quickly end the round. I thought it was funny, some found it humourous, and many others were annoyed.

I accepted the guardban from Loona and went along to play as red and go though my punishment. I've realized that I would beg to go warden again, because of the pains of being on red team. Such as, being freekilled, being told tricky rules and blamed on by not understanding. Favortism, Killing reds by making these incredibly difficult orders, dr denying/lr denying, and massfreekilling. I've seen many problems concerning blu team out of my punishment (720 minutes).

I've completed 441 minutes of my guard ban and I can't stand another minute letting these blus off. I apologize for massfreekilling the reds and everything I've done that I may have not noticed. I was a fool to take the rules of jailbreak carefreely.

I currently have 279 minutes left of my guard ban and I beg wonderland.tf to pardon me.

I will fix my ways and you will not see anything like this from me again.

Nothing but respect and gratitude
-Asmo

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Considering that it is your first MFK punishment, you served a majority of it and admitted it was intentional I am willing to let you off the hook especially for your honesty. I do not want to see another GuardBan appeal again, and I do not want this to be a recurring issue.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.