Guard Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pb2kick

May 6, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Linked to Steam account

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
This was the server I played on Wonderland LA | Jailbreak IP : 96.44.175.74:27015, I was playing as a warden and did a "Trick order" and then a lot of reds fell for it and I did not hesitate to kill those reds who fell for my trick order a lot of reds died from that but few survived and after that the chat started filling up of me being accused of "Mass Freekill" and I never did since I did a "Trick order" and those fellow reds who fell for it instantly reported me for "Mass Freekill".

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
After I really was guard banned for being accused of "Mass Freekill" I just accepted it since it was fair and the time was only 1 hour, after the 1-hour ban was done the ban was done by "Moderator LUV" btw there was another guard ban which was 1440 hour guard ban, and I asked to "Moderator LUV" that did he add another guard ban and he replied to me "No I did not" then I asked "Then why do I have another guard ban?" He replied, "It was another admin who added the guard ban since Mass Freekills aren't enough with just 1 hour of punishment" and after that, I asked to "Moderator LUV" "can you unban me since I really did not Mass Freekill? a lot of people got so toxic after my trick order which made them pissed off and report me a lot" and Moderator LUV replied "I could unban you but the unban doesn't seem to work"

P.S. Even Good wardens who do trick orders are being accused of Mass Freekill even though It wasn't, therefore being reported and get guard banned for how many hours.
Post automatically merged:

False alarm, I changed my mind, I am going to wait out the punishment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olaves and benz
Status
Not open for further replies.