Resolved Guard Ban not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player

May 12, 2019
Somewhere
Hi everyone,

Within the JB servers Wonderland has to offer, I was initially guard banned for 240 minutes. Fair enough, and I have no complaints there.

However, this morning I had been on the same JB server for roughly 150 or so minutes. Naturally, the timer for when my ban status dropped to about 100 minutes left. However, as soon as I was disconnected for a buffer flow in the server, the timer on my Guard Ban status reset to 240 minutes.

I'm not even sure if this is the right thread to ask, but point of the matter is, the countdown timer for when my Guard Ban ends reset.

I hope I can get a response ASAP from this issue. Thanks!

Person1080p

May 16, 2019
Hi,
Recently I've been guardbanned for teamkilling during start round time since the previous warden left friendly fire still on, and I saw other people doing it, so I joined in assuming nothing bad would happen. I ended up getting guard banned for 60 minuites and assumed it was just a small punishment. I've tired joining guard again after I input /guardbanstatus in chat and got no guardbans, but when the round starts, I would not be allowed to spawn, and text saying "Enforcing Guard Ban" popped up. Is there anything that can be done to fix it?

burayden

Jun 25, 2019
I was guard banned on one of the wonderland.tf Jailbreak servers, I was banned for 60 minutes. I've spent more than 60 minutes on the servers, and yet every single time I leave the timer gets reset. Then the one time I stayed on red for a full 60 minutes, when it said I was unbanned from blu, I unsurprisingly could not join blu team.

STEAM_0:0:17107862

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Merging similar threads, will be closed when a fix is pushed out. For now, please just reply to this thread if you have an issue with your guardban so we can look into it.

I was guard banned on one of the wonderland.tf Jailbreak servers, I was banned for 60 minutes. I've spent more than 60 minutes on the servers, and yet every single time I leave the timer gets reset. Then the one time I stayed on red for a full 60 minutes, when it said I was unbanned from blu, I unsurprisingly could not join blu team.

STEAM_0:0:17107862
Please add me on Steam so I can assist you in-game with this.

soooooooo, the timer for my Team Ban is 60 minutes. the map round is about 30-40. i think that two maps are enought, and nope! the timer is still ticking, and it does not want to stop. please fix
Please add me on Steam so I can assist you in-game with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.