Not open for further replies.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have mass-freekilled in the date of April 4th 2019 and received the 720 minute guard ban from Thresh for it.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It's been few months since this ban was applied, but at first I thought I was going to wait it out by playing JB or idling sometimes and avoid embarassing myself by making a appeal in the forums. After I returned for the first time in 2 months, I noticed how guard-ban expiring has changed and it's new system (I believe) is as long as your alive as a RED in minutes, it would take way the guard-ban time which I find it insane as it would take over 120+ rounds. I have fixed my behavior when acting as a guard in Idleservers since then and I promise I will not commit such an action like this (mf) in the future.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
What you're saying is you tried to avoid the ban entirely and not serve your punishment essentially? And you want me to reduce your ban because of it? You seem to have been caring it out quite easily so far, almost half way through now.

tizzly

a idiot sandwich
★ Donor ★
Jul 7, 2018
Seattle, Washington
What you're saying is you tried to avoid the ban entirely and not serve your punishment essentially? And you want me to reduce your ban because of it? You seem to have been caring it out quite easily so far, almost half way through now.
I substantially played the JB more than idling since I was unsure at that time if I was just taking energy away from my PC while idling for nothing. As of today I have so far served 300~ Minutes out of 720 of that punishment until I gave up due to new "Per minute alive as RED --> Reducing guard ban length" policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.