Accepted guard ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Okay, to sum up what happened which lead to your guard ban, I will reply.

When you went warden that round, you were doing True or False day in knife pit. You had set red to false and blue to true. You then asked the question in chat "Sniper was born in Australia". All of the reds except one had entered the red side, which was the correct answer, as Sniper was born in New Zealand but raised in Australia.What you had done after that was open the red side and kill every rid inside, despite the correct answer. You had also killed the one who had, in your eyes, gotten the question correct.

This was a lie and a mass freekill. I also added in the part of you mumbling into your mic constantly when giving orders to mask up any mistakes you may make and therefore get off Scot-free. The round previously, many people had told me in chat that you had freekilled them, but I wasn't paying attention for a moment and so I could not punish you.

Nir

Popular Member
May 9, 2019
Israel

When you went warden that round, you were doing True or False day in knife pit. You had set red to false and blue to true. You then asked the question in chat "Sniper was born in Australia". All of the reds except one had entered the red side, which was the correct answer, as Sniper was born in New Zealand but raised in Australia.What you had done after that was open the red side and kill every rid inside, despite the correct answer. You had also killed the one who had, in your eyes, gotten the question correct.

This was a lie and a mass freekill. I also added in the part of you mumbling into your mic constantly when giving orders to mask up any mistakes you may make and therefore get off Scot-free. The round previously, many people had told me in chat that you had freekilled them, but I wasn't paying attention for a moment and so I could not punish you.
I said Australasia...
Post automatically merged:

I also added in the part of you mumbling into your mic constantly when giving orders to mask up any mistakes you may make and therefore get off Scot-free.
I typed it in warden chat.

The round previously, many people had told me in chat that you had freekilled them, but I wasn't paying attention for a moment and so I could not punish you.
Irrelevant

What you had done after that was open the red side and kill every rid inside, despite the correct answer. You had also killed the one who had, in your eyes, gotten the question correct.
I wasn't the one that killed him.

You then asked the question in chat "Sniper was born in Australia".
That isn't a question.

:smart: :smart: :smart: :smart: :smart: :smart:

Last edited:

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
You should be specific, we want tf2 related, so what the comics are saying is valid. Your order was complicated and though technically true I would not consider valid. It would be the same as saying if he was born in *these coordinates* or "in the milky way galaxy" I mean yeah it's correct but that isn't common knowledge. Next time stick to common tf2 knowledge so everyone has a fair chance of answering, don't expect everyone to be university students studying geography to learn a term that no one uses. If you just state what the comics say you'll be fine and if you have a problem with this I'd recommend you no longer play true or false. Your teamban has been reduced to 6 hours.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.