Invalid Guard banned by plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmausto

Sep 10, 2019
Steam ID:
Reason I was banned:
I was warden playing as a pyro and I did a trick order that caused most of the enemy team to die so the plugin detected that as a mass freekill, so it took away my weapons and gave everyone the vote option to guard ban me, (not to be rude but) obviously everyone that fell for my trick order was going to be salty and since they didnt understand the order the probably thought it was a freekill so they immediatley pressed yes on the vote

Why I should be unbanned:
I did not mass freekill it was just a trick order and the plugin detected it as a mfk. This has happened 3 other times and there were admins on to remove it right away but there were none on this time and I didnt want to spam @staff on discord because this probably doesnt count as an emergency
Post automatically merged:

Also the plugin is increasing the lengths of the ban each time and in scared its gonna perm ban me xD

Shmausto

Sep 10, 2019
I just logged on and I am actually not guard banned anymore, I guess its not like normal guard bans where you have to actually play 2 hours worth on the red team. But theres still the problem of the plugin increasing the ban lengths even though I didn't freekill

Status
Not open for further replies.