Invalid Guard Banned for "no reason given"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1plusquads1

Apr 9, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Steam is linked

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So I'm a bit confused. I was playing as a guard and I get switched to reds. I immediately knew I was guard banned because I've been guard banned before. I was confused, so I did the command, !guardbanstatus to see what I was banned for. Evidently, the reason was "no reason given". This is a totally unfair ban and I need immediate assistance.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was banned unfairly.

demon

K X N G
★ Donor ★
Jul 16, 2017
NYC
I removed the lr and gave it to the correct person. I used the !removelr command. Wait also, can I not do Opposite Day? Is it like illegal or something?
Opposite day is illegal because there are numerous opposites to something. For instance, if you say "all reds crouch" the opposite of that would be to not crouch. However, it could also be interpreted as all reds should jump, as crouching lowers you and the opposite of lower is higher, so jumping would be a logical opposite to crouching. The statement "do not crouch" it could also be interpreted as "do anything but crouch", as nothing else is implied from the order do not crouch. I'm sure someone could think of more logical interpretations to those orders, but yes, opposite day is illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.