Invalid Guardban Appeal/Admin Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacolord

Apr 23, 2021
Was guardbanned by phys for one podium sweeper on 04/23 for 60 minutes. By now i believe the guardban is expired but felt the ban was unfair due to the circumstances. I told all red to bombrush onto one podium in sweeper with collisions off. Shortly after i was guardbanned by phys and even after I explained my situation he ignored me

I believe phys should be punished/warned for a false ban because i believe this order isn't against the rules with collisions off. If I am mistaken then my bad and bump the thread, thanks. I would like an unban if this is the case thanks

kirino

:/
★ Donor ★
Feb 22, 2020
Mars
Hello. To start, I will not be taking this appeal. Firstly I would like to state that I did not ignore you in chat, and responded to your questions. After I gave you an explanation on why you were guard banned, you understood and proceeded to say "oh I see." or something like that. Secondly, One podium sweeper is a illegal game, meaning you cannot do it, even if collisions is off.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Was guardbanned by phys for one podium sweeper on 04/23 for 60 minutes. By now i believe the guardban is expired but felt the ban was unfair due to the circumstances. I told all red to bombrush onto one podium in sweeper with collisions off. Shortly after i was guardbanned by phys and even after I explained my situation he ignored me

I believe phys should be punished/warned for a false ban because i believe this order isn't against the rules with collisions off. If I am mistaken then my bad and bump the thread, thanks. I would like an unban if this is the case thanks
Is this an appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.