Declined Guardban appeal (with template)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)

My steam account is linked.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.

Ray explained my perma teamban was due to multiple violations in the past. Other than that I have a bad memory and forgot any other reasons but for now I will stick to what Ray informed me of which was my multiple guideline violations of the rules.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I know I am probably not the most trustworthy person to all of you but I truly enjoy your servers and the friendly people on here and I would love to play guard again because one thing I do remember was how people with no mics always join BLU team and never go warden or they will just mess around and do as they please. I enjoy going on BLU team not for the perks (having guns right at the start) but for the fun I can bring to the whole server as a warden who does not mass freekill or even if I play as guard I enjoy helping kill the rebellers and participating in game as much as I can making fond fun memories. As I said I know you admins/mods in the past have been overly friendly to me and put up with my idiocy and let me play guard multiple times over and over again and I kept breaking promises but I will try my best not to break any rules. I've read the new rules twice now and checked some stuff in the rules for in game problems to double check to help arguments in game. Don't get me wrong playing as a red is fun but I also have played Warden so many times and I love doing trick orders and I like to make the game fun and simple (besides some trick orders) unlike some other wardens I have seen in the past. I'm just rambling on making a pity speech now and thanks for reading all of this if you are, but if you can find it in your hearts to give me just one last final attempt to redeem my acts and be the better me you all hoped I would become I would greatly appreciate it. Also just one last thing to mention, I'm excited to hear or see most of you guys/girls in game again and I hope I don't mess up again.

-Sincerely GamerBro2357

May you all stay safe during COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.