Accepted Guardban appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFox64

Jan 20, 2020
Since I couldn't find my ban, here's my ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/darkfox64
I got on to join WonderLand IL JB Custom, ready to hop on blu and become a warden after the last time I was in the server, I had to leave early just after a round. I found out I was banned for 3600 minutes due to "free killing and committing favoritism" Both of which I did not commit while playing on the Blu team. I'd just like to know if it's possible if this could be removed, or given any more reasons why this was placed. Any help would be great, Thanks.

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
Hello. I seem to have guard-banned you for 60 minutes. However, something went wrong and I accidentally guard-banned you for 60 hours. This has been fixed. However, as the guard-ban was one week ago, I seem to have forgotten the circumstances which lead to your punishment. Do you have any recollection of the last time you played on one of our Jailbreak servers?

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
Since our staff member couldn't contend his ban and based on the fact that it was your first guard ban offense, which didn't give me any reason to claim you guilty, because you have never broken any JB rules before. I've made a decision to unban you.

If by any chance you still can't join blu team, then please contact me through forum dms.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.