Accepted Guardban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
1.already linked in , also my discord is Kol.#2918 if needed

2.So , i went warden , there was a custom lr showing that i should make the reds do deathrun then there was other stuff after this (i'll get on it right after), since i gave a time limit for the reds to complete deathrun, lot of them died .The remaining reds alive and not kos were in red side knife pit . What happened right after is unfortunate , i got a lag spike or i just got a frozen screen from my wifi.When that happened , i couldn't see the LR sentence that said i must make reds do an other mini-game after deathrun, i couldn't know what was showing up since there was litteraly nothing on my screen.So i made the 2 last reds RPS for LR , they didn't for some reasons , i even repeated , asked them if they could hear me, they still didn't rps'ed.Then i noticed i got guardbanned for LR denial + freekill + LTAP

3.I think it was a bit un-necessary , i even asked the staff member that guardbanned me this time , he told me he "Unfortunate, however I can't do much about that regard. it's assumed that you know the lr since it would show it at the bottom" . I think this is simply not my fault for that lag spike cause i did what i could do at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.