Declined Guardban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kol.

Forum Activist
Nov 22, 2020
1) Already linked in.

2) So i was playing on guard , the lr recipient chose his lr , killed everyone for his DR (except me).Without looking at his hp , i wanted to freehit him in a kind way.Then i accidently killed him when he was around 60hp? Also the round was just about to end in less a second so i thought this wouldn't cause much troubles. Then i realised i did a mistake there.

3) Personally , i know damn well i'm an idiot and i freekill alot with stupidity. The thing is , i really thought it would be funny to hit him since i know the LR recipient.When i knew i actually got guardbanned for that , i was thinking " Cmon , i didn't know he was low hp + i killed him when the round was about to end in 1 second + he's not even mad at me."
Just all that to say that he wasn't mad or annoyed since the round was litteraly about to end in a second.

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Greetings to you, Kol!
After looking further into this appeal, you have a large number of teambans, which they haven't brought you to a thoughtful decision to not bypass our rules, since past punishments haven't gotten you to the seriousness of how we do not tolerate this type of behaviour in our servers, I will not be lifting this punishment. Please take this punishment and understand us that future punishments may not be lenient as you have served long punishments before.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.