Declined Guardban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natedog1st

Oct 3, 2019
I was playing on a jailbreak server as a guard and when the command was given for reds to be slayed cuz out of cell rebel I killed all of them and they reported me for mass free kill... I'm not sure if either I heard wrong but I was sure I never heard all days over.. Since I was wrong and technically free killed I would like to apologize for my incorrect judgment and have my banned repealed because I don't have the time to play a total of 3600 minutes as an alive red

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I asked the admin who banned you about it, and here's what he said (paraphrased):

The warden renamed the REDs to "Nerds" while Out of Cell Rebel Day was active. He then said to the "Nerds" that Out of Cell Rebel Day was over and then told the "REDs" to go to the line in front of cells. (Anyone who left then was KOS.) After that, he told all the Nerds to go to the line, and then you mass freekilled all of them, laughing in your mic that Out of Cell Rebel Day was not over.

So what do you have to say about this account of the events? Being unresponsive will result in denial of this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.