A few I've encountered on wonderland.tf
---------------------------
Grunt
george
john
M.
the update
----------------------------
These are just a few but there are more, And I hope we can get more admins to start dealing with them. Grunt has been harrasing me and so was the update before he supposedly got "banned" I checked to see if anything was done on the bans tab but nothing was done at all. Checked his name and everything. It all started because of a guy name sand. He had hacks I called him out for it, he gets me banned from said server, ban is lifted rejoin trying to move past it but then bombarded with cheaters left and right. We need something to get rid of them. I can't tell you how many time I've had to find a sliver of a weak spot to actually kill some of these hackers but still. Admins step up your game cause the game were playing is being stepped on.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Aight, So firstly, you called out a guy who doesn't have cheats. He's good. That would be sand, and that's why you were banned. False call. I don't think you should be doing something like this. Staff aren't gonna ban people without proof dude.
. Admins step up your game cause the game were playing is being stepped on.
Record, and report. IF they are truly hacking, they'll get banned.

Reactions: Deleted member 8006
Jun 5, 2020
Have you opinions, You probably care about him. And Yeah I should've gotten the proof for sand, since I usually just leave things go by with hackers and never knew how to truly report people, but now I do and the process take longs especially for a slow computer. Besides I have filed some reports, with some of them not even being touched by staff. It angers me a bit, And Honestly I was just gonna let the whole sand thing go because hey its the first time i've seen him he probably has better things to do, Yet the audacity to report someone for calling someone else out for hacking and yeah I did swear cause that pissed me off. It was ill judged and i got short sticked. So as of right now, sand is black listed, You want to be an ass to someone your gonna get an ass back. Moral: Don't hack, Fix up your staff a bit, and try to have fun on the servers. Its bad enough I've been having problems on the jail break servers because the wardens don't speak properly sometimes and just kill you three seconds in for the sake of it. I used to play on wonderlands a lot when I was younger. There were hackers then but It didn't bug me as much as it did now because back then I was just getting into the game learning things seeing what i could do better, and now that i've gotten a lot better and have had experience with hackers both game ones and legit terrifying ones, I can tell the difference between someone hacking and someone who is just plain good. I'll never change my ruling with sand until an apology is made that way I can apologize back and we can make up. I don't care anymore if someone doesn't like me, as long as it doesn't fog staff members from doing whats right.

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
Have you opinions, You probably care about him. And Yeah I should've gotten the proof for sand, since I usually just leave things go by with hackers and never knew how to truly report people, but now I do and the process take longs especially for a slow computer. Besides I have filed some reports, with some of them not even being touched by staff. It angers me a bit, And Honestly I was just gonna let the whole sand thing go because hey its the first time i've seen him he probably has better things to do, Yet the audacity to report someone for calling someone else out for hacking and yeah I did swear cause that pissed me off. It was ill judged and i got short sticked. So as of right now, sand is black listed, You want to be an ass to someone your gonna get an ass back. Moral: Don't hack, Fix up your staff a bit, and try to have fun on the servers. Its bad enough I've been having problems on the jail break servers because the wardens don't speak properly sometimes and just kill you three seconds in for the sake of it. I used to play on wonderlands a lot when I was younger. There were hackers then but It didn't bug me as much as it did now because back then I was just getting into the game learning things seeing what i could do better, and now that i've gotten a lot better and have had experience with hackers both game ones and legit terrifying ones, I can tell the difference between someone hacking and someone who is just plain good. I'll never change my ruling with sand until an apology is made that way I can apologize back and we can make up. I don't care anymore if someone doesn't like me, as long as it doesn't fog staff members from doing whats right.

I can confirm that I don't use cheats/hacks, and there're many things that you did that were wrong, like falsely calling me a cheater.

But, I can accept the beef to be squashed, just a little reminder though, I never used/will use cheats through my TF2 career.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
If you really want to report these hackers than you can make reports about them. Do not blame staff about them not viewing your post or not because you have to remember that they have something to do other than view reports at times. The staff team are working really hard and they have to deal with things in and outside of the game. Just be patient they they will get to you sooner or later when you report a possible hacker.
But, pls make sure that all of your evidence lines up and make sure to be 💯 % sure that they are hacking.

Reactions: Deleted member 8006
D

Deleted member 8006

Just because someone is better than you doesn't mean they are hacking.

And if they were somehow legit hacking and got past the anti-cheat somehow, you need proof before you say something like "SAND IS A HACKER PLZ BAN!"

Next time, don't do this. We don't need false calls/reports on people.