Half Life 2.

Tea

Jan 12, 2020
What do you think about this game? I get a lot of goosebumps when I play the game. It's just the best game created in the world.
My most favorite part about is the combine itself. Their weapons and their so called 'synths', I just can't stop thinking bout it.

• Wow
Reactions: Carlo

Pacifist

not a pacifist
Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
Jan 14, 2020
Honestly, I think it's a great game for sure and I am an absolute sucker for story but (and this is just for me on a personal level) I'd argue it's a little overrated.
It's probably down to my own personal preference is part of the issue. The story is brilliant but it isn't one that engages me entirely. The gameplay suits the game but that doesn't make it anymore more satisfying, I don't feel like I had done much whenever I fire a gun or use a weapon particularly. Admittedly exceptions to this are the gravity gun and the crowbar, where they both feel powerful (ironic considering the crowbar is...a crowbar).
I wouldn't ever call it "the best game created in the world", I have other games I call that but I would say it is a very good game.