Accepted Hals/Vanillas ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hal

Oct 17, 2019
I didn't of course say anything seriously, afterwards what i said "death/dox" i chuckled and said well no, just a joke, a bad one. And after i did get muted earlier, i was talking about why it shouldn't have happened and i was asking him to unmute me so i could talk to him in voicechat rather than with typing, and while i was typing he said i was afk and moved me to spectator and i moved back to a team and tried to type again but he moved me back to spectator and said "if you move to a team again i have to ban you". Then i sat there in spectator thinking what to do for about 15 to 20 minutes. i joined a team then and kept playing normally and stayed quiet, did put a bind or two in the chat but that's not arguing, then i left because i got bored of tf2. After 10 minutes i joined back to tf2 on the 2fort server and started to talk about it and stuff, and my friend contacted this admin, and asked why this, and why that.(about the mute i got given) He got an answer that said that it was disorted (hope i spelled it right) and bass boosted, when it was guitar playing and singing. And yes i do know that micspam is against the rules, but i have also been told by admins and others that it's fine if majority is fine with the music. I was hoping that the ban wouldn't be permanent, but a week or 2. Thank you for your time to read this. Sincerely - Hal
Post automatically merged:

And i do apogolize for the stuff i said.

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

Hal

Oct 17, 2019
And the reason you should unban me, is that people there like me and know me well atleast on the 2fort server, and i've brought a decent amount of my friends there to play and i have met a lot of amazing people there and gotten a lot of friends from wonderland, most of my friends actually i have met on wonderland. There's also people who want me unbanned and they have messaged me about it, and asked when will i be back. All i can say to them is "we'll see that hopefully in the near future." And IF i do get unbanned, i will promise that i won't ever use my soundboard again. I will also apologize to the admin, hopefully in a voicechat or in-game. And i will from now on listen to the admins on the first they tell me something. I would just really want to play on wonderland servers again, i loved playing on them because of all the lovely and kind people there. Love - Hal
Post automatically merged:

( i forgot to add the reason to unban me here last time :| )

• Angry
Reactions: hamish

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After 10 minutes i joined back to tf2 on the 2fort server and started to talk about it and stuff, and my friend contacted this admin, and asked why this, and why that.(about the mute i got given) He got an answer that said that it was disorted (hope i spelled it right) and bass boosted, when it was guitar playing and singing.
In general, I don't recall what you were playing over mic, but I don't recall it being guitar. If it was, it had quality issues with it. I also decided to disallow music since the vote I did had been nearly 50/50.

I should also clarify that mic-spam is up to staff discretion. If I wanted to, I could have muted you at any point, without vote/consultation, especially since you have previous mutes for spam. Music can be allowed, but there's no guarantee.

Anyway, I wanted to clear that all up. As for your ban, I will take you up on your word that you will not cause further issues and shorten it to a week, which means it should expire on the 8th. No need to apologize, just do not cause further arguments or conflicts. By the chance you do ever have some, you must redirect them to the forums, but I hope none arise.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.