Need Evidence Harassment of a Minor and heavy use of sexual slurs in voice chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous (c8d7)

SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199401417609/ and https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198869055760/
Date of incident: 20/01/2023
Server name / IP: 185.38.149.225:27024
Proof of evidence in form of:

• TF2 demo / video recording
  • screenshots
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:

The player named coPe began using verbal slurs against Walter who appears to be a minor based on their voice. He continued to use such language for around an hour with the kid and basically made him start screaming and swearing back at him. The most notable slurs used by coPe were "I will **** your mother.", "I ****** your mother yesterday, you will have a sister in 8 months.", etc.

The kid is calling out to a friend of his called "Hyphen" but the guy ultimately left after the kid got harassed for a long time and the other people started mic-spamming. The audio I added below is right around that time and I wish I could have added the video file but it was apparently too large for the server to process even after I compressed it down to 4.5 MB.

I normally wouldn't care about two adults arguing or swearing at each other in game but this guy is specifically targeting younger people, recording them and then putting them on his youtube channel as ragers. (
)

The kid also swore a lot and called "coPe" many names like "A**hole, f**ker, etc."

Hopefully something will be done about this.
I also have videos of other slurs being used and could stream them on discord if necessary.

Cheers.

20230120190824 2

Attachments

• Video.mp3
    707.4 KB
A

Anonymous (2b0a)

I added below a longer audio file that also includes some of the slurs I mentioned above. Hopefully these will help.
The third voice you will hear (The one talking about how intel doesn't exist in the server) is the guy called Hyphen.
The audio quality is sadly not really great because the kid had a lot of background noise coming from him and other players started to mic-spam.

Attachments

• Team-Fortress-2-2023-01-20-19-09.mp3
    1.5 MB

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Forgot to respond to this, but after taking a look at this report, I don't think it's enough for me to deal with them. The audio files you've attached are fine evidence but we still need a video so we could tell by the voice chats that are shown their names. The youtube evidence doesn't seem to be a great one since I couldn't hear anything, or see any bad behaviors from the users you've reported.

If you think I am wrong on this, you are always free to DM me through Discord.

Kyo#9895

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.