Have the power of the force or a working Lightsaber

Have the power of the force or a working Lightsaber?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion

★ Donor ★
Aug 28, 2017
United States of America
Well a long time ago somebody in my school asked me this question, it might be a no brainer to you guys but think about it and once you thought about it for a while click an answer on the poll. Personally I would have the power of the force since it would make being lazy x10 better as you can do things without effort, an example of this would be when you want to close a door without having to move, or bring snacks towards you instead of having to get up and get them, you guys get the point.

Reactions: Ray

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
have the force, to start off the lightsaber would probably be taken away from me and I can't get take it to school, well then again most epic school massacre and I mean that's something easy to loose and you have it once, on the other hand the force is something you can be very sneaky about, have it forever, be extra lazy, and do cool shit

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Force or light - Do you seriously think I'm a Star Wars fan?
Hell no, I would rather have a Phaser!
cf85484bf50c3309b99b4d371f198ccc.jpg

Before anyone gets the feeling that I dislike Star Wars, I do like it but I still prefer Star Trek.

=WL= Yozh

Oct 19, 2017
Ukraine
Well a long time ago somebody in my school asked me this question, it might be a no brainer to you guys but think about it and once you thought about it for a while click an answer on the poll. Personally I would have the power of the force since it would make being lazy x10 better as you can do things without effort, an example of this would be when you want to close a door without having to move, or bring snacks towards you instead of having to get up and get them, you guys get the point.
We have the shortstop shove and batsaber. What else can you ask for?

Force. A lightsaber would be cool but being able to use the force would be much more useful & powerful.
Shortstop shove is your force

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.