Accepted Hello again wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoying Boi

Aug 6, 2019
Hey how's it going... Okay listen I hate being an honest person so I'm only going to say this once.
I wish I could redeem you guys respect but I just think your admins are really strict with people like me but I can't help it if I got them problems of mine.
I've been an okay player in other communities but I always remember wonderland and it makes me mad when I can't play one of your amazing servers I used to go on, you gave me friendship with this great French player (and a tryhard called kess) and I don't know if I will ever be able to play these great servers again.
I'm trying to be as genuine as possible but I tried this last time and my anger got the better of me, but I will try to ask nicely again, PLEASE, Please just ignore any hatred comments I make on this community.
Is there any possible way I can redeem your guys respect on this site or anywhere because I would really love to try one of your guys servers again.
One last thing, I know there isn't really a possible way to remove the calladmin button from me but if I realise i'm trying to call an admin I will just get off the server and make a cup of tea like the Britain I am :), Funny stuff aside, yea I would try my best to redeem your respect anyway I can and please understand I have really bad anger issues and just want to play a game of tf2 for once without going bonkers.

Thank you for your time (If you ever read this that is but I would appreciate it)and have a great Christmas wonderland.

Annoying Boi

Aug 6, 2019
Sorry what do you mean? I was kinda banned by being very disrespectful to people who were kinda bullying me and for some reason only I got the consequences so yea that's what i'm trying to redeem.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello. Sorry for the wait on a reply.

So I understand that you have anger issues, but that doesn't mean we can just let you off of the hook with actions such as:
Please just ignore any hatred comments I make on this community.

You are still responsible for your own actions.

I was kinda banned by being very disrespectful to people who were kinda bullying me and for some reason only I got the consequences
If you have the players' Steam profiles, then I can look into them and take action. However, that still doesn't justify you to "retaliate."

So overall, I'd like to ask you one question: Do you think you are ready to be unbanned? You know yourself best, so I'd like to know if you think you've changed sufficientally and won't cause anymore issues if unbanned.

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.

Annoying Boi

Aug 6, 2019
Sorry for the late reply, Yes i've been quite nice to the community recently and I have had my anger issues under control the past few months. Now about the bullying, we have made friends a few days ago because i found him on a blackwonder server but it "used to be" Kess: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213910299/.

So yea I think I'm ready to return, as i've said is there any way to remove the call admin button?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Apologies for the time it took for me to reply.

While I have some concerns still, I have decided to unban you. This will be your final chance, meaning that if you are banned after this, it will not be appeal-able.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.