Declined Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HandyMan450(NL)

wonderland are really the gruigste server of the Team Fortress 2 community servers there is proof that I hacked with another account I always play with open cards so everyone can read it. It is super strange that there is an account that hacked on my ip with aimbot and it looks like someone has made proof and use it against me as revenge because I have been joining those wonderland servers for a year now. was always friendly to the other players ask them themselves. I have found a nicer server where they do not make administration errors and no harassment is they allowed those admins are allowed to put that server in their ass because sirieus they pretend that the server is so valuable while it is not even fart worth me. I'm just gaming and then I've never experienced this at other servers but I'm not the only one because there are many more complaints about their
when I found out that I had been banned, a friend told me to try the forum I had done and sent some screenshots, you can not. Later they said that I should have more proof and '' that it was refused '' then I thought late but I had sent screenshots later that I had made when I could join that server and that I had known that I Act really had hacked with the aimbot which of course is not so. then came back that one account '' ghostysheperd '' that I had hacked with that account really so scary this when they yes and I had extensively offered me apologies what I had made up and later they refused me anyway and later I had told me that my excuse was fake that you see below. Do not join on those servers do not let yourself build hope and find their servers more fun there are many complaints about innocent players who can no longer join their servers or just play another game (game is much better). I also wish everyone a happy new year and start laughing the year!

made by: Google Translate
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
nice image I really had to lay. well that you thought I had hacked I was good at this game, what did I do to hack I can dominate even the best gamers. But I thought I would admit that I had hacked maybe I win a chance to get rid of this backward accusation, but even this does not work so stingy you are, there just comes an account that I find so weird as if someone's revenge on want to take me and someone has made false proof. i have sins i play this game i have always played honestly in your servers opposite the other (without hack) and i was always friendly to the other players ask them but i was never tryhard and fortunately i was never banned for harassment only 1 time when I placed the teleporter in the spawn but that was just funny but good and I had someone who hacked or abused his VIP because that had '' god mode '' unlimited without '' / rtd ''. And those pictures are real but my excuse was completely fake and I have to say it again because I have not hacked that I have said so often but your wimings do not want to believe me so stingy as if your server is so valuable fack you all. I can not believe what you claim anyway stop that server in ass hole I had already found another server that is even more fun and where they do not make weird mistakes in the administration really a shame this and all seems so faithful worthy about I want to come along to prove it, but unfortunately your head office is not in the Netherlands and I'm not going to travel for a game at all so yes I'll leave it nice to accuse me for nothing.

made by: Google Translate

H

HandyMan450(NL)

And never forget !
if you also have school next to gaming, make school
always good or because a diploma is much: more fun, important and good for your future do not forget my advice because I realized now that it really is

Good Luck everyone and a happy new year !:wink:

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Before I close this rather pointless thread, I want you to explain this answer you gave to Kruthal.
1543607395691Is this saying that you didn't hack or am I missing something? Because it looks like you've just gone back on your own statement.

H

HandyMan450(NL)

:wtf::huh:Look at people here you see how pathetic those admins are:blobthump:. They are really like they can help me (I'm done) with my statement and then they also go bothering me very bad. Send me a message if I have to comment or add me to steam:joy::savage::sweatsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.