Hello, fellow TF2 loyalists

Tinkinator

Trade Unionist Civilian
★ Donor ★
Nov 23, 2019
United Kingdom
For those of you who still play TF2, like i do religously, it never gets old for me, still plenty of variety and fun on the community servers and some occasional goodness from casual or boot camp. I have 911 hours on TF2, and thats not a joke lol:
I know people have many more hours of TF2 than i do, but i couldn't afford a PC until a few years ago, before then, i spent years playing the beta version of TF2 on PS3, which still has servers running, even if it keeps crashing, lagging and overan by modders lol. It's a shame Valve gave the console versions to EA to run the servers and than they both forgot about them, but PC is the best anyway in my opinion.

I'm planning on doing a few posts about deathrun (DR) secrets and easter eggs, since not many people know them, even on iconic maps such as dr_lazytown christmas, and dr_playstation. I'll also post a list about soundtracks from some other maps, such as the vivid soundtrack on dr_neonoir_impossible_test4.

I may also do a thread about all the problems with TF2 and Valve, despite their greatness and triumphs, and how it could be improved in real and easy ways.

Anyway, if you have read this, i quote what lord gaben says: thanks and have fun!

Cena

Jul 20, 2017
I have over 3700 hours on tf2 (which isn't that much compared to others apparently) but i've played this game quite a lot, i was just like you saying it never gets old for me but at one point i got bored (after like 3600 hours) so i stopped playing for a long while but i recently came back, i still find some server fun, i actually play on DR most of the time because it's the most fun to me right now.

I'm planning on doing a few posts about deathrun (DR) secrets and easter eggs, since not many people know them, even on iconic maps such as dr_lazytown christmas, and dr_playstation. I'll also post a list about soundtracks from some other maps, such as the vivid soundtrack on dr_neonoir_impossible_test4.
Yeah i would love to see something like this, i'll be waiting for it! :)