Hello Great people!

DA_J

Aug 17, 2019
UAE Sharja
Thanks for clicking my thread i wish you the best days in your life here i am in a new community I joined the server about 2 days ago i really like the community even when there is four to six players in the server, my name is Reda and I live in the UAE which is bad because they want more money i tell you why they blocked free communication programs because they are low on money so they now charge 60AED per 30 days for Discord/Skype/TS/Any Well known program that is used for the same thing but I do not think they banned steam or mega which are the same thing to communicate with others i am 17 years old i come on the server every day and I really love it for their respect to others almost every member i met is special and no matter what you do or say to them they will stay calm and will respectfully help you to be better in everything warden/guard and even if you are a prisoner . i really would love to give this community my respect and love, thanks FIX for helping me in-game, i also play any F2P steam Game and i spend Reckless time on the server 7 - 12 Hours Straight with no stop [yes i eat while playing .. dw always keep my things shiny and clean ;) ] i really like the rules in this server really nice i would love to add some suggestion to this wonderful server and my profile picture is from a movie called [beast of no nation] he is the commandant, Love Anime Because why not really fun to watch comedy/Drama/ basically anything fun ;) i found this wonderfull server by joining a random server and i immediately fell in love with it i been playing jailbreak for the past 4 years with friendly people. Thanks so much for taking the time to read my thread and i hope you enjoyed reading my thread

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Welcome!

I actually didn't here that was the case in the UAE, interesting. Good luck with dealing with that, perhaps you can use VPNs to circumvent that. (I don't advise using VPNs when connecting to our servers, but for like those messaging services you mentioned like Discord or Skype it may come in handy.)

Nevertheless, I'm glad to hear you've met a lot of nice people on the servers and had fun times. Hope to see you around!