Hello Guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bretz

★ Donor ★
Aug 27, 2017
Denmark
Hello guys :) Im new on the forum acually its the first forum ive ever joined. Ive never understood how they work :) So ill give it a try.

My real name is Patrick and my nickname is Patte, but some of you might know me as Bretz on the Wonderland Dm_duel server.

Im 17 years old and from Denmark.
I speak danish as my 1st language and english as my 2th.

I found Wonderlands Servers when i started playing TF2 again not so long ago, and i love the servers, there is always people playing, people seems happy, nice and good staff, it just seems so good so i nearly only play on these servers :) I had a break from TF2 When i turned 14 to i now turned 17.

Im a nice guy (so ive been told) and i dont really get mad or angry even though it seems like TF2 isnt really the community it was. On other servers it just seem like people are playing and trying to annoy eachother as much as possible.

I dont really play other games anymore ive played CS:GO, GTA 5 and some other games.

In my spare time when i dont play. I like to enjoy my life with my friends, and working.
Im working in a danish store called "FØTEX"

If your see me on the Wonderland servers feel free to speak to me, i love a good chat :)
I'll try to be online on the forum as much as possible ive though im still learning how to use it :)

I hope you will give me a good welcome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.