Hello,I am KIND of new. Question Down Below!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2018
Hello dear people reading this.I am sorry,it could be even animals.Anyways,humour isn't my thing at all.I am a cool guy and I don't really like toxic people..I mean..who doesn't..right? I am the only one?Okay. So,I was banned from Wonderland for having the [Salty] Nametag because i was in the group because of a friend. Back in the day I had NO idea what the salty group was for. Like 3 months ago a friend of mine told me it was a hackers group. And I was like ''Oh,that's why I was banned huh?''. I like Wonderland because there is so much active people playing on different servers and if other servers I play on are not with much those on wonderland will probably be almost full,atleast from my past's perspective.I like animals,I don't like animal abusers. I don't like zoos because they keep animals in cages. Anyways,I have a question for you all. How did you find Wonderland? I found Wonderland from a friend that was kind of a tryhard but a trader too and I had nothing to do so I joined him.Then I started liking Wonderland. So,yeah...That is my whole story to be honest,not funny at all. I hope you guys have a great day. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.