Hello, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mifil

I like Touhou
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 5, 2018
Greetings y'all. My name is Mifil. I've joined this community for at least one reason: I'm really interested in the zombiemod your folk manage on your net of servers. I see a great potential and as well as room for a change, to hopefully create a successor mod to the long gone intox zombie mod. It's also why I came here. That server died with their mod. I was quite pleasantly suprised to see that some zombie- like mod is being worked on here, plus that's pretty close to the one that died. I guess I also came to meet some new folks in the community. I wish the community good luck with it and I'll try as much as I can to help the said mod development.

I've started playing TF2 since the Pyroland update and it became my no.1 game on the steam since that day, until the Meat Your Match update came. I've recently returned to this game. Apparently TF2 has the affection no other game has for me. Such and enjoyable game. I have alone sunk over 2000h in it. Quite a number, I would say.

For now, my only interest is in the zombiemod server, maybe in the future I'll look up other of yours servers. Jailbreak seems quite interesting, in fact.

Ah yes, I do play other games than TF2. In fact, my other currently, mostly played games are Dead by Daylight as well as Hearts of Iron 4.

What could I say about myself, though?
Well, I'm from Poland (Poland B), amateourish historician. I also find interest in ideologisms, cartography and partly philosophy. I've also recently been into modding. I very much like the anime style (like most people here, I suppose), also I'm quite into Touhou.

I'll also that I probably won't be very active here, I'm not used to forums. Discord suits me better. Feel free to ask me anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.