Hello, Im finally making a post on this thread

Hi, my profile is stuck on my old name, Zoakath, for some reason but my name now is FreezeTheFemboi.
Where i'm from: I was born in the US and still live here today
Games I play: TF2, Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves, GTAV, and some other random stuff
Dislikes: not much other than people who are just generally rude
add me on steam if u want, my friend code thingy is 395354353

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Hi :D

I'm not sure if there's a limit to how often you can change your forum username, but i'm here to provide help to getting your name changed. Follow these images step by step to find your prize.

unknown.png

unknown.png

(for desktop) If you have limited data and can't view the images, navigate to your user icon at the top right of the forums. Click this icon, and then click Account details. From there, you will have the option to edit your details, including your forum name. You could even edit your forum signature, that shows at the bottom of all of your posts. Mine is this cool blushing cat :)

(for mobile) The steps are almost identical. Tap your user icon on the top right, tap Account details. You can do identical things from there, as previously explained. I do not have screenshots for this.

Have fun :eight:

Hi :D

I'm not sure if there's a limit to how often you can change your forum username, but i'm here to provide help to getting your name changed. Follow these images step by step to find your prize.

unknown.png

unknown.png

(for desktop) If you have limited data and can't view the images, navigate to your user icon at the top right of the forums. Click this icon, and then click Account details. From there, you will have the option to edit your details, including your forum name. You could even edit your forum signature, that shows at the bottom of all of your posts. Mine is this cool blushing cat :)

(for mobile) The steps are almost identical. Tap your user icon on the top right, tap Account details. You can do identical things from there, as previously explained. I do not have screenshots for this.

Have fun :eight:
OH THANK YOU!! <3<3