Accepted hello just me again

Status
Not open for further replies.

raria906

Jan 13, 2021
Eu bani o modo Jailbreak para free kill por favor me desmantele Eu ficaria muito grato se você me privar de direitos nunca mais farei isso (aqui está o meu número de usuário: raria906 e haverá alguns erros de grafia porque estou usando o tradutor do google
Post automatically merged:

I banned in Jailbreak mode for free kill please dismantle me I would be very grateful if you disenfranchise me I will never do it again (here is my user number: raria906 and there will be some spelling mistakes because I am using google translator

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
Thank you for converting it to english so I can understand better. Now for your guardban it seems to be a first offense so I am willing to let it slide this time. Just as long as you do not do this sort of thing again. Can I trust you to keep this promise?

raria906

Jan 13, 2021
Yes, that was before I was banned, the times I did a free kill was when a rebellion happened I was so desperate to kill the enemies that I killed the guy who did nothing, the second time I did a free kill but I I was not banned was when three spys appeared I managed to kill so that afterwards I was taken as a guard, the third time I did free kill was when two guys beat me for what I remember was a spy and a sniper, so I went to kill, last time I did a free kill was when I killed a medic that was with the uber standard I asked the medic to drop so the medix didn’t drop, so I killed, and the last thing I don’t use voice chat because my microphone It's broken so I don't use the microphone I hope you understand me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.