Declined Hello. My Name is Engie And i got Perm Ban for "Aimbot"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engie

May 1, 2020
Hello

my name is Engie: D im 19 and I come from Poland and I speak English mainly through writing because it is difficult for me to pronounce. I have been banned from your Surf Server for Aimbot. I didn't get a warning or simply Ban for a month or less ... No. I just got it permanently. That did very hit me because I played a lot on it and met many nice and friendly people there. A long time ago I used Skin Changer for CSGO and that's why I'm VAC banned on the steam profile. I did not use anything other than that, no boosters or other types of cheats. I have never cheated in TF2, except for maybe playing with Bots on the Offline game and using Wallhack included in the game using the Console (Sv_Cheats 1 <r_Drawothermodels 1>) But nothing more ... I hope that my BAN will be considered and I would like it to be removed. I will try to stay online as often as possible on Disscord but I don't promise because I live in a different time zone

With warm greetings to all off the administration and all honest players ... I hope I get at least an answer

my Steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/EngieGaming/

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
You have a VAC ban
It seems like you don't shy away from scrips such as "skin changers", as you said, so it wouldn't be illogical to think that you may take it a step further.
Unlike most appeals on cheating you we banned by the SMAC system, which inclines me to believe that this wasn't a mistake.
Do you have anything to say on this?

Engie

May 1, 2020
I understand that VAC can take away my credibility but if I had an actual block for detecting illegal software I would not be able to play on Valve servers as much as on yours because it is also protected by it. I would not use this account as the main and the only one i own, I would not buy items, games, skins, etc. on it, and I do not have locks for exchanging items on this account. An ex-friend persuaded me to install Skin Changer, which was one of the things I regret most in my life. Entering the screenshots tab on my profile you can see skins like Dragon Lore, Emeralds, Rubys, Gloves etc. My equipment has never seen these skins in my life. If I actually used boosters such as Wall hack or AimBot, all the effort to unban this account would be pointless because it would be easier for me to set up a new one.

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ★ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Aug 4, 2018
You stated that In the case of you using cheats you would not be using it on your main account, but at the same time you were convinced by a friend to install a skin changer. Although your story is plausible, it's hard to believe it given all the red flags.
We do not allow cheats of any kind, your ban will remain.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.