Accepted Hello, please read this ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake-Eye

Aug 8, 2018
long time ago, i used to play on wonderland servers mostly turbine, i really enjoy them, one day i decided to use an xbox 360 controller , my controller glitched and the only moves it made when i move joystick is spinning, i deconnected it and left, next day it said that im banned then i tried to appeal first days but mom took out my electronics for school, now im back and i totally forgot about the ban, i tried to join but it said im banned... i missed my friends there. if using controllers on servers is not tolerated then im so sorry. also the name is Snake-Eye when i was banned. now my name is quake.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You were banned for advertising other servers.
iIsfrSP.png

Pasting IPs in chat are not allowed at all, however you also asked people to join it.

However, I am willing to unban you supposing you understand what you did wrong and promise to never share IPs to servers not of us or any of our partners, or in some other form advertise other communities.

Snake-Eye

Aug 8, 2018
You were banned for advertising other servers.
iIsfrSP.png

Pasting IPs in chat are not allowed at all, however you also asked people to join it.

However, I am willing to unban you supposing you understand what you did wrong and promise to never share IPs to servers not of us or any of our partners, or in some other form advertise other communities.
oh, i understand and i promise i will never paste ips again or advertise anything

Status
Not open for further replies.