Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckets

Nov 5, 2018
Hello there...................

I am Nue (Said as New, New-weh, and Noh) Nue is a Yokai beast (A chineses mythical creature) and here's what it is (from wikipedia):

In the Heike Monogatari, it is described as having the face of a monkey, the legs of a tiger, the body of a tanuki (Japanese raccoon dog) and the front half of a snake for a tail. In other writings nothing is stated about its torso, so it is sometimes depicted to have the torso of a tiger. The Genpei Jōsuiki describes it as having the back of a tiger, the legs of a tanuki, the tail of a fox, the head of a cat, and the torso of a chicken. Due to its appearance, it is sometimes referred to as a Japanese chimera.
It is said to make terribly eerie bird cry "hyoo hyoo" noises that resemble that of the scaly thrush. In the movie Akuryōtō (originally by Seishi Yokomizo), the catchphrase "nights where the nue cry are dreadful" refers to this fact. The Nue is also said to have the ability of shape-shifting, often times into the form of a black cloud that can fly. The yokai is also thought to be nocturnal as most of its spottings happen at night. Its name written in kanji (adopted logographic Chinese characters) translates to night and bird.

Anyways, I'm from the Middle East, And I'm quite fluent with english, I'm usually the kind of guy who plays tf2 casually but likes to mess around every now and then, I came across this community when I was trading and this server's trade servers were always quite the full ones, so I grew slowly to know this communtiy, and finally decided to reveal myself from the darkness you know? (And some people might even already know me)
And you may be wondering Why did you pick Buckets as your name if you called yourself Nue?? well, it's just because JustBuckets was the name that I sticked with the longest, this name has no orgin but I feel like I just Like it, so that's why I chose the name, JustBuckets

Other servers I play on are: Skial, UGC, Blackwonder.
and some other games I play are: Minecraft Fortnite, Roblox Monster Hunter:World, Far cry 5, A few other VR games, and much more.
(Oh and if you're wondering, I main medic and scout)
But anyways, that's all you need to know about me, Bye and I hope I get too meet you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.