Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniperstyx

Aug 29, 2018
United Kingdom
Hello! I decided today to introduce myself to the WonderLand community because why not! :D

Anyways, As you can see, my name is ThiccDoggo (ignore the thing after my name). I like playing TF2 a lot and other games, i am 15 years old, i won't say my real name unless it's necessary and i am anti-social so don't except very much from me writing this or talking all day long with others. I am from Romania, my main language is Romanian (of course) and my second language is English (British and American and a bit Australian). Right now i live in U.K. because i wanted a better and easier life and mainly move from Romania, i couldn't resist the romanian population there. Please don't make me a vampire just because i have Transilvania in my country, i am from Bucharest anyways. I really want to play with friends TF2 and other games, even if i am not social, but i still like playing with friends. If you want to play with me, you must add me first then ask me if i wanna play what game you want (be aware that i don't have the same games as you have so you gotta go on my profile and see my games and the rest of the profile page).

Alright, that's all i had to say, thanks for reading 'till the end and have a great day, cya! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.