Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I'm Zeexel. I have a youtube channel named "ZeexelRBX," in which I make Roblox videos (bad, I know, there goes my forum reputation right there, down the drain) and do some other things every once in a while. I've been playing TF2 a lot recently, and I can safely say that I might switch over to TF2 animations along with SFM animations on my channel, keeping the name "Zeexel." Really, I don't do much, but you can see me on steam most of the time either playing L4D2, TF2, GMod, or Half Life.

I came across Wonderland just last Wednesday, where I bought 5 keys and got some cosmetics, because last year, I was stupid enough to try and bet my friend all of my cosmetics due to me getting a bit cocky on my luck that day, in where I actually got a lot of REF. Unfortunately, I traded that off as well, because, once again, I got too cocky. Anyway, I was looking through some trade servers to try and sell some of the hats I didn't really need, or ones I accidentally bought 2 times. I sold off my extra Gold Digger, "Meet the Medic" taunt, and Snow Sleeves on Wonderland, and then played on it a bit more, then it turned into an (almost) daily habit of coming onto the server and playing for a little bit. Then, I just kept on playing and playing on the server. Honestly, the server's great, and I'm glad to see that people can play on it and do whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.