TF2 Hello

Vega

Jul 8, 2020
I'm new to this community, but not really to TF2. I've played on many servers, forgot most of them now. One of them cannot be forgotten for how annoying they are, but that is not something I'll talk about here.

I've stopped playing TF2 in 2018 but I saw a friend playing something called "Team Fortress 2 Classic" and I was wondering what the hell is that? I hopped on it, and I looked for a 2fort server to join, aside from a 48 player server filled with furries, found you guys.. and I haven't ever heard of wonderland before. Played on the 2fort server for a bit, enjoyed it. Joined the Discord. Sounds like a lot of memers, but the good type. Good impressions so far.

Only play 2fort right now buuut 64 slot servers are looking interesting. Which of the 5 TF2C servers is the most popular?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I Would think 2fort the rotation and class wars was recently added so maybe that one as well. I welcome you to the community, though i usually am on jailbreak i enjoy tf2c aswell so i can see why you're here. Enjoy your stay!