Accepted Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2020
Hello, I'm pootis_booly_me and I would really like to apologies for my disrespect to a country, honestly now I have grown to embrace this country even though I have been through some rough times with people from my class that are from this country. However when I came to check why I was banned from your servers, I noticed that I was perm banned for trying to use an alt-account to bypass your ban, this is because I really enjoyed this community and it made me really happy. I am sorry for my actions and I really hope you would give me a second chance.

Thanks
Pootis_booly_me

Oops, my bad I forgot to put my ban link https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:562784055&Submit sorry about that!

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2020
Hello, im referring to Italy, but I dont remember using an alt to be toxic, because when i used my alt I got perm banned immediately. But if I did use my alt to be toxic than I am deeply sorry. What I meant by *enjoying your community* is the jb servers they were really fun.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
So on August 28th you did in fact come on, using racial slurs and you were toxic, after being banned for serious disrespect and racism. However, because this was 2 months ago and you have properly appealed, I will unban you. However, any further issues from you will result in a ban which cannot be appealed.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.