Not open for further replies.

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
Heya.

I figured now was as good a time as any to make this post since I've been playing here a bit lately. Whoever is from the ruins of what once was called MN or have visited there have probably already met me, though. My name's Elias, often called Rain by people on Steam - I do change my name a lot for basically inexplainable reasons, so that may actually be for the best. I'm 18 years old, will be turning 19 later this year, and I'm from Sweden. But to be honest, so far when it comes to this community, I'm probably more known as "the guy who made a ban appeal a few days ago." Not exactly the first impression I wanted to give.

As my amounts of in-game hours on Steam probably give away, I'm a big fan of FPS games. I do think that a lot of singleplayer games are quite enjoyable as well, but they definitely lack the longevity that bigger multiplayer games have. However, I kind of have a soft spot for strategy games. Though I'll admit that the last few months have mainly been on-and-off gaming - a couple of times every now and then. The amount of time I've spent playing here is quite possibly the most I've played in a while.

I don't wanna make this post too boring so I'll just cut it here. tl;dr: hello.

Reactions: Deleted member 598
Status
Not open for further replies.