Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ion Wonderland.tf

Amphetamine'd
Aug 15, 2017
Macedonia
Hello there you sexy people.

• I'm from Macedonia (specifically FYROM but it's controversial to talk about it so shhh)
  • I accidentally joined the zombie infection server, and decided to join this stunning community
  • Literally only zombie-infection because that's the only server that is populated (if we're excluding minecraft and trade here. And the jailbreak servers seem to be dead aswell)
  • Mostly, no. I just like TF2 a lot.
:wink:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'd have to disagree with you on the zombie-infection, minecraft-related, and trade servers being the only populated ones, but I'm not really here to argue x).

Welcome to the community Ion. If you need any help feel free to ask me or any other staff member.

Ion Wonderland.tf

Amphetamine'd
Aug 15, 2017
Macedonia
I'd have to disagree with you on the zombie-infection, minecraft-related, and trade servers being the only populated ones, but I'm not really here to argue x).

Welcome to the community Ion. If you need any help feel free to ask me or any other staff member.

Whenever i look at the jailbreak server, it's always under 10 players. When does it usually populate? just a question

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Whenever i look at the jailbreak server, it's always under 10 players. When does it usually populate? just a question
From my point of view (basing it off of the timezone in your country) I'd say it's most populated later into the afternoon, with EU Jailbreak server earlier than the IL Jailbreak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.