Hello ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebell

Sep 20, 2017
Hello, my name is Bluebell and I am a 20 year old girl from the Netherlands. Just like some other members here, I used to be staff on another community called PBfortress before it went... bad. I also was a staffmember on SPclans. I'm not looking for any staff positions anymore so I am here just to have some fun :3

I quit tf2 a while ago but recently I decided to play it again. SuperGuard told me about this community and that is why I am here :p Some (staff)members I still remember from before, like SuperGuard (obviously), Eight (no, you are KN1GHT), Poseidon and Demon. I checked out a few servers and I really like the jailbreak and the deathrun ones. I used to play jailbreak all the time and I am glad that the wardens I have seen take their "job" seriously, unlike I have seen on that other community...

Besides deathrun and jailbreak I really like to do casual gamemodes on tf2. Payload is my favorite. MvM is also something I enjoy a lot. My main character is medic.

Besides tf2, I play a lot of single player games but also some multiplayer ones. If you want to know what games, just check my steam profile. I also have a Battle.net account. The games I play on there are Hearthstone, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm and Diablo III.

Also... something you should know... I am dyslectic :/ Please don't mind my spelling/grammar mistakes xD

taco cat

Jul 18, 2017
Canada
i genuinely honestly hate you for unfriending me for being my friend for over like 2 years but whalecum anyway

(ok i can kind've understand why you did it because i do play on an alt account now which is my main and my other account i havent touched in a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.