Declined Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

fork3

Aug 26, 2019
Pleasy can you forgive me and unban me to join servers, i will never been toxic or nothing else do not harm, im sorry
Post automatically merged:

I had a bad day then, and I'm sorry for interfering. In the future, I promise to be a decent player

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the wait on a reply.

That didn't seem to be your only bad day. You were punished by @Malfunction six days earlier for "Extreme toxicity." You also have a gag on Otaku.tf (a partnered community), although it has no reasoning (link).

So my question is: Why should I believe that you've changed, and won't have anymore "bad days"?

fork3

Aug 26, 2019
Pleasy can you forgive me and unban me to join servers, i will never been toxic or nothing else do not harm, im sorry

I had a bad day then, and I'm sorry for interfering. In the future, I promise to be a decent player

That didn't seem to be your only bad day. You were punished by @Malfunction six days earlier for "Extreme toxicity." You also have a gag on Otaku.tf (a partnered community), although it has no reasoning (link).

So my question is: Why should I believe that you've changed, and won't have anymore "bad days"?

I've played all the games my whole life, and usually I have all the good days in games, and I do not want to lose the confidence and I am really sorry when I just got angry when the black felt so bad, I do not know what in me was gone, but I can assure that we learn from mistakes and I do not I really do not want to repeat the same mistakes and I do not want port bans on any server in the future.

i really promise i don't mind anyone and if somebody does something wrong with me then it's okay to post it on the forum and i really don't want to lose my vip value when i buy eternal vip in wonderland which is my favorite place in team fortress

and I promise to follow the rules!

fork3

Aug 26, 2019
I've played all the games my whole life, and usually I have all the good days in games, and I do not want to lose the confidence and I am really sorry when I just got angry when the black felt so bad, I do not know what in me was gone, but I can assure that we learn from mistakes and I do not I really do not want to repeat the same mistakes and I do not want port bans on any server in the future.

i really promise i don't mind anyone and if somebody does something wrong with me then it's okay to post it on the forum and i really don't want to lose my vip value when i buy eternal vip in wonderland which is my favorite place in team fortress

and I promise to follow the rules!
one reason is i dont want to been banned anymore never again

fork3

Aug 26, 2019
I think my jokes are taken too seriously and I wonder if there is any way it could have been an injury :( wouldn't anyone else ever make any mistakes :(

Can I agree that I will not use chat chats at all and I will give it my word in the future?

I added you on the steam, could you give me some advice on what to do in the event of someone challenging a dispute? is it enough for me to report on it in the future?

And it may be that I was deliberately annoyed so it may be that I got angry and misunderstood things

I can still shoot all the games when I play in wonderland or otaka so you can watch videos of what's really going on there

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I find it concerning that you've written this many replies, and also asked me repeatedly about your appeal in DMs. With all due respect, it portrays you as impatient, which is bad when I am essentially judging your character here.

However...
Can I agree that I will not use chat chats at all and I will give it my word in the future?
I can unban you under the condition that you are permanently gagged (chat-banned). Then, after a while, you can appeal the gag provided you've maintained good behavior. Sounds like a plan?

fork3

Aug 26, 2019
I find it concerning that you've written this many replies, and also asked me repeatedly about your appeal in DMs. With all due respect, it portrays you as impatient, which is bad when I am essentially judging your character here.

I am actually part of the english very well and tied to the DM means

However...

I can unban you under the condition that you are permanently gagged (chat-banned). Then, after a while, you can appeal the gag provided you've maintained good behavior. Sounds like a plan?
yes i agree

Last edited:

fork3

Aug 26, 2019

However...

However...

yes i agree defenetly

fork3

Aug 26, 2019

However...

yes

sorry for too much messages

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Due to your recent ban from our Discord server for sending suspicious invite links to staff, along with my existing concerns about your behavior, I have decided to rescind my offer and decline unbanning you at all.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.