TF2 Hello!

Dr. Squid™

Dec 27, 2019
Hi, I'm Dr. Squid. Refer to me as Squid, as the prefix might change. I'm from America, and I found WL quite a while ago. I believe I was searching for games. WL jailbreak. I got used to the rules quite fast, and they made sense. So I stayed. I play on the Jailbreak LA server, along with the LA Combat Surf server. I usually won't play other games, but occasionally play Terraria, Don't Starve Together, and Starbound. Feel free to say Hi if you see me.

Reactions: Retr0 and Green.

Green.

Maniac
Dec 7, 2019
Algeria
Hi, I'm Dr. Squid. Refer to me as Squid, as the prefix might change. I'm from America, and I found WL quite a while ago. I believe I was searching for games. WL jailbreak. I got used to the rules quite fast, and they made sense. So I stayed. I play on the Jailbreak LA server, along with the LA Combat Surf server. I usually won't play other games, but occasionally play Terraria, Don't Starve Together, and Starbound. Feel free to say Hi if you see me.
Hi Dr.Squid, welcome to invadedlands :D

Retr0

Your Local Nerd
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 5, 2019
Greece
Hey Squid, welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask anything regarding Wonderland in here! :)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I believe I have played with you before on LA; welcome to the forums!

For some reason, everytime I look at your profile picture, I think it's Sans.