Accepted Help! I got banned for "duplication account!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejimaro

Sep 22, 2019
This story begins with me, who I wanted to play a Zombie Escape server.

Ban Link:

Explanation:
I first thought to myself when I was going to play, "hey, perhaps I can use a PS3 Controller to play TF2?" Now you might be wondering, how do you even play TF2 with a controller? It's simple really, you just have to download some programs that are designed to help my PS3 Controller work. These programs are "JoyToKey" and "SCP DS3". I'm not going to explain how these things work, so I'll just move on with the story. I joined the server, used my controller to play and had fun. After a while, I used Pyro at one point. And began spreading fire, then I suddenly got banned. At first, I thought this was the controller's fault. But, it isn't. I went to the ban website of the Wonderland, and checked if I could make an appeal there. I couldn't, I thought to myself. "Hmm, perhaps they have a discord server?" And I got into the server and interacted with one of the discord members there. They asked what was the reason for my ban, and I told them. "Duplication account." They all seemed to know what was going on? I'm not sure, but for me. I don't even know what duplication account was, well. Until someone told me what it is, I told them that my brother only uses this PC to logout of my steam and just play Dota 2. Nothing else, he's not even interested in TF2. My brother is in another country. And this household only contains 1 PC, so it was impossible for my brother to play TF2 because he was in another country. And that concludes my explanation.

Reason for unban:
Please just unban me, I did nothing wrong. I just wanted to play some Zombie Escape with a controller.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the wait.

After investigation, I have determined that you're most likely innocent, and what happened is that you got the same IP as one used by a cheater due to your ISP. Either way, you're now unbanned. Please let me know if you have further issues connecting.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.