Resolved HELP MEEEEEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2019
So i have ben playing on your server for 2 years now. And i just right now got a problem. Everytime i join the jailbrake server or any kind of wonderland and jailbrake server. It works fine for few minutes and then gives me the crash. Out of memlry adress space please lower your graphics. And the funny thing is that my graphics are on the lowest possibile. Plls give me some help. Any fixes arr good

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Go to Steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/sound in File Explorer and delete the sound.cache file. The file will always come back due to it being a cache file, so make sure to delete it every once in a while if you begin to start experiencing crashes again. I used to experience the same issue as you did until I found some threads on the Wonderland forums resolving the problem.

Jan 7, 2019
Will this resolve the peoblem
Go to Steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/sound in File Explorer and delete the sound.cache file. The file will always come back due to it being a cache file, so make sure to delete it every once in a while if you begin to start experiencing crashes again. I used to experience the same issue as you did until I found some threads on the Wonderland forums resolving the problem.
Will this fix the problem whit all comunity servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.